Confer Plastics has openings for the position of machine operator on our third shift, which runs from 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM, Monday through Friday.
Starting pay for this position is $16/hour.
Machine operators cut, trim, assemble, and pack various plastic products such as swimming pool steps, docks, panels, and kayaks.
To start, employment is through the staffing agency Adecco. This is NOT a temporary position -- after a few months you will become ours.
Just some of the benefits of working at Confer Plastics:
· It’s family-owned and operated – no corporate bureaucracy!
· Steady 40-hour work
· No swing shifts
· Plenty of overtime – and it’s all VOLUNTARY
· Paid vacation that grows with seniority
· 7 paid sick days per year
· 7 paid holidays per year
· Annual bonuses based on economic conditions – last year, everyone got $1,200!
· Heath insurance – company and employee share premiums; almost all the deductible is covered by the company
· Dental insurance
· $200/year wellness benefit for gym memberships and exercise equipment
· $200/year smoking cessation benefit
· $5,000 benefit for employees looking to adopt
· 401(k) with an employer contribution
· A Covid-safe workplace that includes a full-time Covid Administrator
If interested in working here, please contact Human Resources Manager Sarah at 716.693.2056 or email@example.com. You can also stop by our facility to fill out an application, Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM. The address is 97 Witmer Road, North Tonawanda, NY 14120.
Confer Plastics is an equal opportunity employer. Confer Plastics does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.