Ronnie Jackson has joined the coveted Twenty Year Club at Confer Plastics, becoming the 30th person to do so. Ronnie currently works in production on first shift. Over the years he has also spent time in the secondaries department. Ronnie has trained many an operator at the plant and the new guys always look up to him and appreciate his guidance. Ronnie is a treat to work with: He’s always been the same laid-back dude that he is now.
We thank Ronnie for his service and loyalty. Here’s to at least 20 more years!
How long ago did he start? Let’s look back and see what happened in November of 1995…
• The first-ever NBA game on Canadian soil took place as the Toronto Raptors started playing
• Art Modell announced that the Browns were moving to Baltimore
• Princess Diana admitted she cheated on Prince Charles
• Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery
• It was the official end of Operation Desert Storm.